Monday, June 21, 2010

Awash with Orchid

Orchid Opulence is one of the colours that will retire are the end of June - I have rarely used it and even more rarely as the main colour on a card.  I was scrolling through some of the cards posted by fellow SU demonstrator's on our exclusive forum Stampin' Connection.  I saw many cards that I know I will want to CASE, but I was particularly drawn to a card posted by Jodie Olver.  Jodie's blog is one I visit fairly regularly - she is one of Heather Summers' downline.  You can see Jodie's card HERE.

My card is a direct copy of Jodie's although I did try out my colour spritzer tool.  I had to guess at the measurements, but I am happy with the results.  This is one of the cards Judy and I will be making this afternoon. 

Hope you like it!



Supplies:
Stamp Set - Awash with Flowers
Card Stock - Orchid Opulence, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence
Other - Old Olive poly twill ribbon (retired), Scallop Border Punch, Paper Piercer, Colour Spritzer

No comments: