Thursday, June 24, 2010

Simply Stamping Thank You - Project 1

As a thank you to her customers, including those who purchase her online classes, Heather Summers has created a special online class - Simply Stamping Thank You.  There will be 10 different projects over a course of 10 days. 

The project Heather presented for Day 1 - featured Playground Buttons (retiring on June 30) and Island Oasis DSP (from the current mini catalogue).   I didn't have enough of the tempting turquoise buttons so I also used some of my Itty Bitty buttons (featured in the current mini catalogue and available in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue).

I wish my camera had been working better - I assure the card looks much better in person!  I don't know if you can see - there are lines of piercing going fron the top of the card to the buttons (raindrops?).



 
Supplies
Stamp Set - Sincere Salutations
Card Stock - Tempting Turquoise, Island Oasis DSP
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Playground Buttons, Itty Bitty Buttons

No comments: