Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I am still not tired of Awash with Flowers

If you hadn't already figured it out - I LOVE this stamp set!  I am still finding beautiful samples of cards using the set and I just can't help CASE'ing them.

I had seen a card on Stampin' Connection (unfortunately the contributor did not post her blog address) a couple of days ago and decided that it had to be one of the projects for Judy and I to do together.

I decided to use Pretty in Pink card stock and satin ribbon.  The original featured both of those in Bashful Blue.  I love the simplicity of the card - the polka dot textured backgroud and the clear rhinestone brad give just a little something extra without overpowering the image.

After inking up the solid image with pretty in pink, I used my melon mambo marker on part of the edges.  I did the same on the leaves (solid image inked with certainly celery and then highlighted with old olive).  The image panel is adhered with dimensionals.

Hope you like it!


Supplies
Stamp Set - Awash with Flowers
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Basic Black, Melon Mambo (marker), Old Olive (marker)
Other - Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, clear rhinestone brad, dimensionals

No comments: