Monday, June 7, 2010

Motorcycle

Heather Summers posted a card on her blog using the Motorcycle single stamp from the summer mini catalogue.  I had purchased the stamp not really knowing what I was going to do with it but figuring that at some point with all the male members in my family I would be able to use it for a masculine card.  Heather's post was my opportunity!  I followed her layout, but decided to use Real Red cardstock instead of the Brilliant Blue in her sample.   I am so pleased with the result and will use the card for my niece's husband when we celebrate his birthday next weekend!


I have stamped the inside of the card.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Motorcycle, Sanded, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Basic Black, Going Gray, Real Red
Ink - Basic Black (classic and craft)
Other - Black embossing powder, Real Red brads, dimensionals, punches (word window, 1 1/4" circle, 1/2" circle, circle from Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack, designer label), sponge dauber

No comments: