Saturday, June 5, 2010

My Digital Studio and Memories from Florida

It seems all I have been doing lately is play with My Digital Studio and make scrapbook pages.  Amazing - I am not a scrapbooker!

I had been going through some photos on my computer in the hopes of getting them organized and I came across several pictures of pelicans.  It reminded me of a day in Florida when we decided to go looking for pelicans - they are such funny birds.  So ungainly on the ground but very graceful in the air.  The pictures I chose for my page are all ones of pelicans who seemed to be totally aware that the cameras were out.  It just appeared that they would wait for us to set up a shot and then they would quickly turn their backs on us.  This happened more than once on the same day and we laughed about it a lot.

So I put those pictures into one 12 x 12 page - everything is layered onto Whisper White.


No comments: