Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Simply Thank You - Project 4

The fourth day of the Heather Summers' Simply Thank You online class featured the stamp set Tart and Tangy as well as the Simply Scrappin' kit Cool Kids.  I do have the stamp set, but not the Simply Scrappin' kit.  I thought about what papers I had on hand that I could use with Tart and Tangy and immediately thought of Summer Picnic (retired). 

By the time I sat down to make my card I decided to use WOW Flowers instead of Tart and Tangy.  The card is another 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 project.  It uses lots of embellishments.  I am not sure I have ever used this many buttons and brads in one week let alone on one card!  I also used 5 different punches on this card.


Supplies (al Stampin' Up!)
Stamp Set - WOW Flowers (retiring at the end of June)
Card Stock - Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Summer Picnic DSP (retired)
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
Other - Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie Brads, various buttons, dimensionals
Punches - 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle; large oval, wide oval and scallop oval

No comments: