Friday, April 23, 2010

Awash With Flowers - Almost Amethyst

I can't seem to get enough of this stamp set.  When I first saw it I didn't really like it very much, but the more I looked at it the more I knew I had to have it.

I saw a card posted on Stampin' Connection - a resource just for Stampin' Up! demonstrators to display their work and to discuss technique, opinions, concerns, etc. with other demonstrators.  I had seen several samples using Awash With Flowers, but this one really appealed to me.  You can see the original by linking HERE.  The only thing I changed was the ribbon - I chose to use Whisper White organza rather than the black and white gingham in the original.

Hope you like it


Stamp Set - Awash With Flowers, Well Scripted
Card Stock - Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Other - Whisper White Organza Ribbon

No comments: