Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Beautiful Wings

I wanted to make a birthday for my grand niece - she will be four in June - and I knew that I wanted to have butterflies on it.  I had been struggling making her card using Flight of the Butterfly and the coordinating punch.  It was just not working for me.

I saw THIS card and knew it was just what I wanted.  I put the other card, stamp set and punch to the side and started over.

This is my card.  I still have not put a greeting - I may just leave that for the inside of the card.  I quite like it just the way it is.  I plan to put some of the smaller butterflies that I cut cut on the inside of the card so that when she opens it they will flutter out.


Card Stock - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, 
Welcome Neighbour DSP pad (SAB)
Other - Melon Mambo Polka Dot ribbon, Clear Rhinestone Circle brads, Flower brad, dimensionals, mini glue dots
Tools - Beautiful Wings Embosslit (I hope this makes it to the new catalogue), Perfect Polka Dots testured Impressions Folder

No comments: