Friday, April 30, 2010

Fundraiser - Parkinson's

Another card from Marlayne Hardy's fundraiser in support of the Parkinson's Foundation.  I had to make a few changes because I did not have the Pretty Petals background stamp.  The colours used here are the ones that inspired me for my colour choices last Sunday for Heather's sketch challenge.


I inked up the Very Vintage wheel with Rich Razzleberry and rolled it onto the strip of Rich Razzleberry card stock before adhering it to the Crushed Curry base card.  I also ran the wheel (inked with Rich Razzleberry) over a piece of Crushed Curry CS before putting it through the Big Shot with the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  The kit I received included the scallop circle already cut out.  I ran it through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  I then sponged the edges with Crushed Curry and then a bit of Rich Razzleberry.

Stamp Set - Sincere Salutations, Butterfly Accent (today is the last day this one is available), Very Vintage Jumbo wheel (last day for this one as well)
Ink - Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry
Card Stock - Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Other - Scallop Circle #2 die for the Big Shot, Sponge Daubers, Beautiful Wings embosslit, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

No comments: