Sunday, April 11, 2010

Heather Summers' Simply Sunday Sketch Challenge 8

When I saw Heather's sketch for this week, I decided that I would use the same colours and stamp set as the card I posted earlier today.
This is Heather's sketch

For the most part I followed the sketch fairly closely - and here is my card.   


Stamp Set - Extreme Skateboard, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Going Gray, Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Top Note Die for the Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Large Star Punch, Black Brad

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I wish I could stamp for a teenager! Mine always turn out too! cutesy. Love the colours!

Heather Summers said...

Very nice! Wow you are quick on the ball too:) Thanks for playing along. Your fundraiser and prize will be shipped out here later today! Thanks again!