Thursday, April 22, 2010

Build a Bear

I am really enjoying the Build a Bear die for the Big Shot.  One of the Stampin' Up! retiring colours is Close to Cocoa - the perfect colour for a bear so I am going to have to stock up on that.

I had made one of these cards for one my grand nephews who turned 3 in January.  Another of my grand nephews turned 3 this month so I made another one - I just changed the colours of the 'clothes'.  I think they are just perfect for the little guys.  Hope you like them.

Stamp Sets - Birthday Whimsy (retired), Starring You
Ink - Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Close to Cocoa (for sponging edges)
Card Stock - Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Always Artichoke, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Manchester DSP (retired), Kraft
Other - Dimensionals, Linen Thread



Stamp Sets - Birthday Whimsy (retired), Starring You
Ink - Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Whisper White craft (for sponging edges)
Card Stock - Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, not Quite Navy, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Welcome Neighbour DSP (SAB)
Other - Build a Bear die, Beary Essentials die, Beary Boy sizzlit die, Big Shot, Dimensionals, Linen Thread, 1 1/2" Circle Punch

No comments: