Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thoughts and Prayers

Unfortunately this week I needed a sympathy card and did not have one on hand.  I am sure that I did not come up with this layout on my own, but cannot remember where I did see it.  I love the look of stamping directly on the DSP.   I inked the stamp using markers so I could use different colours  for the stems and flowers.

The stamp set Thoughts and Prayers lends itself to beautiful cards - I am so glad that I purchased it.  So here is my card.


Stamp Set - Thoughts & Prayers
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink; Going Gray; Basic Gray; Whisper White; Bella Rose DSP (retired)
Ink - Going Gray and Pretty in Pink Markers
Other - Basic Gray Taffeta Ribbon; Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon; Scallop Trim border punch; wide oval punch; tiny half pearls (nonSU)

Just a note to say that although I am looking forward to the Colour Renovation, I am very sad that Going Gray is one of the colours that will be retired.

No comments: