Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sweet Pea Stitched Felt

I am hoping that these cute little stitched flowers and leaves make it into the new catalogue.  They are so cute and versatile.

I recently saw THIS card on Carrie Gaskin's blog (Artistic Avenger) and knew I was going to have to CASE it.  It is a cute little 3 x 6 card and features items from the Occasions Mini Catalogue which expires at the end of this month.  She used the Sweet Pea Stitched Felt and the Hugs love notes from the mini.  She also used the Whimsical Words stamps from the Sale a Bration catalogue (expired at the end of March).

I did not have the little notes (2 1/4 x 4) so I used a piece of whisper white card stock and made a scalloped border all around with the Scallop Trim corner punch (in the mini, but it will be in the new catalogue) and the Scallop Trim border punch from the Sale a Bration catalogue.  This punch will also be available when the new catalogue is released in the summer.  I followed the directions every generously shared by Gretchen Barron on her blog HERE.

Judy and I made the card a couple of weeks ago.


Stamp Set - Whimsical Words
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink - Chocolate Chip
Other - Sweet Pea Stitched Felt, Scallop Trim Border and Corner Punches

No comments: