Sunday, April 18, 2010

Heather's Sunday Sketch #9 - Card 2!

Can you believe it?  I made a second card loosely following Heather's challenge today and again I used colours I am not totally comfortable with.  I had seen a card HERE quite some time ago and although I liked the layout, I wasn't sure about the colours.  I had all of the card stock, DSP and ribbon but never did get around to making the card.  Heather's layout for today's challenge reminded me of that card, so I figured I might as well give it a try.  I already had the Only Orange and Chocolate Chip card stock out.  I pulled out the Sweet Always DSP (retired) as well as  Regal Rose and Pink Pirouette card stock. 

The challenges are helping me stock up on cards - I have been making a lot of birthday cards.   There are a lot of family birthdays over the coming months so it's great to get them done.



Stamp Sets - Crazy for Cupcakes, Teeny Tiny Wishes, So Many Scallops (retired)
Card Stock - Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Only Orange, Sweet Always DSP (retired)
Ink - Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Markers - Real Red, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose
Other - Regal Rose ribbon, dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Border punch

No comments: