Thursday, April 1, 2010

Cards for any Occasion

These are the cards Judy and I made on Tuesday afternoon.  Both of the cards are ones I came across while visiting various blogs one day. 

I found this card HERE - a lovely simple card that could be used for any occasion.  


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Vintage Vogue, Whimsical Words
Card Stock - Perfect Plum, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink - Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Old Olive
Other - Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border Punch

This card is a direct copy of THIS one.  I loved the simplicity of it and think I will make several (leaving off the greeting) to have on hand.  When needed, I can add a greeting appropriate for the occasion.  A set of these cards in different colours and different greetings would make a great gift.



Supplies - Kind and Caring Thoughts (Level III hostess set)
Card Stock - Almost Amethyst, Confetti Cream
Ink - Almost Amethyst
Other - Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Scallop Trim Border punch, corner rounder punch, dimensionals

No comments: