Monday, April 5, 2010

Heather Summer's Simply Sunday Sketch Challenge 7

When I first saw Heather's sketch for this week I couldn't decide which stamp set to use.  I love Heather's sample using Upsy Daisy.  I finally decided to use Razzle Dazzle and am really happy with the way my card looks.

Here is the sketch.  You can find Heather's blog post HERE.

This is my take on the sketch.  Instead of doing my card in the portrait orientation, I turned it so that it is landscape.  I think it fits my choice of stamps much better.

Recipe:
Stamp Set - Razzle Dazzle, Charming, Vintage Vogue
Card Stock - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Ink - Pretty in Pink Classic ink pad, Melon Mambo and Old Olive markers
Other - Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Sending Love Epoxy Brads, dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch

1 comment:

Heather Summers said...

Love your take on the sketch! Your bow is yummy!