Sunday, April 11, 2010

Extreme Skateboard

During Sale a Bration I took advantage of the opportunity to get some stamps that I probably would'nt have bought - Extreme Skateboard, Extreme Snowboard, Extreme Surfer and Extreme Dirt Bike.  Now that I have them I realize that they are stamps that I need - I have several nephews and grand nephews and these stamps will be perfect for making cards for them.

There are a couple of birthdays coming up soon so I made them each one of these cards.  Not my design - a direct CASE from HERE.  The card was perfect, so why change anything?

I don't have the Extreme Elements stamps set so I used MDS to create my own background paper using Going Grey "ink" in the program and then printing onto Going Grey card stock.  Worked out very well.  I cut a piece the size I wanted and then stamped the skateboarder using Basic Black ink (maybe should have used Versamark and Black embossing powder).


Stamp Set - Extreme Skateboarder,  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Basic Black, Going Gray, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Ink - Basic Black
Other -  Large Star punch, Top Note die for the Big shot, My Digital Studio, Basic Black Brad

No comments: