Monday, September 7, 2015

Christmas in Summer 10

Last year when the 2014 Holiday Catalogue was released, Kimberly Van Diepen posted a Christmas card that caught my attention and I saved it to Pinterest intending to make one.  That didn't happen for last Christmas but this year I remembered the card and decided I needed to give it a try.  You can see Kimberly's card HERE.

I used some of my retired stash so I am even happier with the card.  Judy had bought the On Point Textured Impressions Embossing Folder from last year's Holiday Catalogue and I had embossed a bunch of card fronts in a few different colours.  On this card I used one of the Cherry Cobbler panels.



Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Festival of Trees
Ink - Mossy Meadow; Cherry Cobbler; Hello Honey
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler; Whisper White; Silver Glimmer; Trim the Tree Paper Stack (retired)
Other - Itty Bitty Punch Pack; Natural Old Olive Two Tone Trim (retired); Handheld Stapler; Angle Tag Topper Punch (retired); On Point Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (retired)


No comments: