Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Go Wild Birthday - Masculine

I was looking on Pinterest for cards using the Go Wild Designer Series Paper.  I was in need of a birthday card for my brother in law and when I saw THIS one I knew it would be perfect for him.   To make the banner piece I cut my card stock to the width I wanted, punched it with the Triple Banner punch making to sure to save all of the pieces.  I stamped the sentiment and placed that panel on the card - trimming to fit.  I then added added the "waste" piece from the punch.

Rather than try to line up all my panels on the card base I cut a piece of Crumb Cake to 4" x 5 1/4", added my elements and then adhered it to the Crumb Cake base.

 

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink - Memento Black
Card Stock - Crumb Cake; Whisper White; Go Wild DSP
Other - Triple Banner Punch; Candy Dots - Neutrals

No comments: