Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 13

This week's challenge was to create a fall themed card using brayer and/or sponging techniques.  It's been a while since I picked up my brayer so this was definitely a challenge for me.  I don't know how many backgrounds I discarded during the process.  In the end I am pretty happy with my card.  No falling leaves but I think the colours at least meet the fall theme.

The sky was brayered using So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Cajun Craze.  I sponged the hills with Chocolate Chip.  The sand was sponged with Sahara Sand and Soft Suede.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Wetlands; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - So Saffron; Calypso Coral; Cajun Craze; Chocolate Chip; Sahara Sand; Soft Suede; Memento Black
Card Stock - Whisper White; Chocolate Chip; Cajun Craze
Other - Brayer; Sponges; Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: