Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Inky Divas Weekly Challenge

Julie's challenge for this week was to create a "Fall" themed card using only current Stampin' Products.  At first I didn't think I would participate because I don't have any current stamps that would fit the theme - I kept thinking falling leaves and the retired French Foliage stamp set.  Then I remembered I have the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and coordinating framelits that could be used with autumnal colours.  I had to create the banner greeting using MS Word as I didn't have a current to fit the theme.  The "wood" panel is a piece of DSP from the Farmers Market pack.  I only had one piece as part of the share I received from Sandi MacIver but I could have used the Hardwood Background stamp.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Wondrous Wreath
Ink - Crushed Curry; Cajun Craze; Always Artichoke; Elegant Eggplant
Card Stock - Crushed Curry; Cajun Craze; Always Artichoke; Very Vanilla; Farmer's Market DSP
Other - Gold Metallic Button; Linen Thread; Burlap Ribbon; MS Word

No comments: