Saturday, September 19, 2015

Stairstep Card

During the summer I had been browsing on Pinterest and was quite intrigued to find a link to purchase cutting dies coordinating with the Lovely as a Tree Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!.  I knew I had to have them as well as the dies to coordinate with Ornamental Pine.  After thinking about it for a couple of days I ordered them and they arrived last week.

I saw THIS card on Pinterest and followed the link to the stamper's website.  I have never done this style of stairstep card before so I decided I was going to give it a try.  The trees on the original card were hand cut - I was so happy to be able to use my new dies.

I'm not sure about the sentiment stamped directly on the Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper.


Here's a look from the side -


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Lovely as a Tree; Gorgeous Grunge; Many Merry Messages (retired)
Ink - Versamark; Midnight Muse (retired)
Card Stock - Whisper White; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper; Midnight Muse (retired); Brushed Silver (retired)
Other - Heat Tool; Stampin' Dimensionals; White Embossing Powder; nonSU Framelits

No comments: