Thursday, September 10, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 7

I made a second card for this week's challenge to create a Fall themed card.  I have had the Festive Fireplace stamp set and coordinating Festive Fireside Framelits sitting on my shelf for several weeks so I decided it was time to get them out.

I hand cut the fireplace and mantel


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Festive Fireplace; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - StazOn Black; Tangerine Tango; Early Espresso; So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Chocolate Chip Markers
Card Stock - Whisper White; Basic Black; Hello Honey; Tangerine Tango; Chocolate Chip; Old Olive; Basic Grey; Farmer's Market DSP
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots; Circle Punches - 1/2", 3/4" and 1"; Spider Web Doilies; Festive Fireside Framelits; Bird Builder Punch; Fine Tip Glue Pen; Blender Pens

No comments: