Friday, September 25, 2015

Go Wild Birthday - Sister

While I had the Go Wild DSP out I found THIS card posted on Pinterest - I loved the pink and black.  I don't make many square cards and initially was going to adapt it to a standard 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" card until I remembered that I had a small supply of square envelopes.

My card is pretty much identical to the original, however I don't have the silver thread that was used and the card was going to be for my sister rather than a friend.  I used one of the Iced Rhinestone embellishments from the 2015 Holiday catalogue for the centre of the large flower.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Happy Birthday Everyone; Flower Shop; Family Reunion (retired)
Ink - Versamark
Card Stock - Whisper White; Melon Mambo; Cardstock Vellum; Go Wild DSP; Wild Wasabi
Other - White Embossing Powder; Black Embossing Powder; 2 Step Bird Punch; Pansy Punch; Petite Petals Punch; Rhinestones; Iced Rhinestones; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots

No comments: