Thursday, September 3, 2015

Christmas in Summer 9

I have four cards to share today using the Wondrous Wreath stamp set.  I used a tutorial I found on the Create with Connie and Mary website.  If you click HERE you will get to the site and then just scroll down to see the list of free tutorials on the right hand side.

I'm still trying to use up some of my retired Designer Series Paper packs, one of them being the Trim the Tree Paper Stack from the 2014 catalogue that was featured in the instructions for these cards.





Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Wondrous Wreath; Good Greetings (retired Hostess set)
Ink - Pistachio Pudding (retired); Garden Green; Cherry Cobbler; Memento Black
Card Stock - Whisper White; Crumb Cake; Cherry Cobbler; Trim the Tree DSP Stack
Other - Wonderful Wreath Framelits; Metallic Buttons; Gold Baker's Twine; Crisp Cantaloupe Thick Baker's Twine (retired); Gold Sequin Trim; Rhinestones; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots; Triple Banner Punch

No comments: