Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of September 28

This week's challenge was to create a card or project using leaves.  There was nothing stating that only current Stampin' Up! products had to be used so I pulled out my retired Autumn Leaves die for the Big Shot as well as the retired Four You stamp set.

I sponged a piece of Delightful Dijon card stock with Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon and Always Artichoke.  After cutting off the strip for the greeting I cut out the leaf shape. I crumpled up the leaf and straightened it out a bit, stamped the greeting onto the strip of card stock and then coated them both with VersaMark.  Once well coated I sprinkled on clear embossing powder and heat embossed both pieces.

I probably should have used Delightful Dijon cardstock for the middle layer rather than the Cajun Craze.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Four You (retired)
Ink - Cajun Craze; Always Artichoke, Delightful Dijon; Memento Black
Card Stock - Basic Black; Delightful Dijon, Cajun Craze
Other - Autumn Leaves die for the Big Shot (retired), Candy Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: