Saturday, December 4, 2010

3D Ornament Card

This is one of the cards Judy and I will be making on Monday.  I had seen it while browsing some of the posts on Stampin' Connection and knew that I wanted to make a few myself.  You can link to the original HERE.  The original had a layer of Crumb Cake card stock and one of the images had been stamped with Crumb Cake ink - I decided to stay with a red and white card.

I like the little bit of paper piercing in each of the corners and the three little pearls below the ornament. A fairly clean and simple card with a bit of a punch.  You can't really tell in the photo, but the white card stock is the Stampin' Up! Shimmery White.


Supplies
Stamps - Tags til Christmas; All Holidays
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler; Shimmery White
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Other - Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding; Dimensionals; Basic Pearls; Gold Elastic Cord (retired); Ornament Punch; paper piercer; Mat Pack

No comments: