Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Season of Friendship

It has been quite a long time since I used the Season of Friendship stamp set so when I saw THIS card posted by Patty Bennett I kew it was time to dust it off.  I don't have the Seasonal Sentiments stamp set that Patty used, however I do have My Digital Studio and had recently purchased the download for that set.  It turned out great!  Initially when I selected the stamp, it was very large so I just resized it to the approximate dimensions of the "real" stamp.

My sister and I had planned a stamping afternoon with her two daughters on Sunday so I added this fun card to the "program".  The only change we made was to add some Stickles along the edges of the "snowbanks" and in the centres of the snowflakes.  My photo does not show that - I took a picture of the wrong one.  I didn't want to risk smudging the stickles when I packed up to go home.

So here is my version of Patty's card.  We each made two of the card and I have to say that when we all finished there was a chorus of OOH's and AAH's!


Supplies
Stamp Set - Season of Friendship; Seasonal Sentiments (MDS)
Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Early Espresso; Baja Breeze
Card Stock - Whisper White; Baja Breeze; Candy Cane Christmas DSP
Other - Stickles (nonSU); My Digital Studio

No comments: