Saturday, December 11, 2010

Dasher

As I said a couple of days ago, I had planned on making THIS card for my playdate with Judy last Monday but ran out of the Cherry Cobbler seam binding.  I had already planned next weeks projects so I "lifted" one of them for this week.

I had signed up for Dawn Olchefske's 12 Weeks of Christmas and when I received the week 1 newsletter I instantly knew I had to make at least one - it uses Dasher and the Northern Flurry embossing folder along with Shimmer Paint!  What more could you want!  You can visit Dawn's blog HERE.

It doesn't show up well in the photo, but we spritzed the image panel with a mixture of Shimmer Paint and rubbing alchohol.  We also left off the ribbon in the upper left corner - we actually prefer it without.


Supplies
Stamps - Dasher
Ink - Soft Suede
Card Stock - Soft Suede; Very Vanilla; Real Red
Other - Basic Rhinestones; Shimmer Paint and Rubbin Alcohol; 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon; Northern Flurry embossing folder

No comments: