Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Crafting with Judy

Last week when I went over to Judy's we started out with lunch - a wonderful selection of little bites.  Very festive and tasty.

We then went to the craft room to make some cute little boxes that Judy had found while browsing on splitcoaststampers.com.  Each little box holds four of the Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares.  I had been hoping to make a bunch of them before Christmas and use them as table favours but time got away from me and I didn't get them done. 

Here are the two boxes I got done.



Supplies
Stamps - Tags Til Christmas
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Pear Pizzazz; Very Vanilla; Jolly Holiday DSP
Other - Ornament Punch; Corner Rounder; Dimensionals; Sticky Strip; Basic Pearls

We ended up making one box each - so I would know how to do them at home.

We then moved on to the Faux Shadow Box Frame I showed you in THIS post.   Judy punched out all the little bits for hers but our afternoon came to an end before we completed the project.

No comments: