Monday, December 6, 2010

Jolly Holiday

I saw this card when I was browsing the internet a few days ago - unfortunately I didn't mark down the source.  I will update my blog when I figure out where I saw it.   I added a few dots with my white signo gel pen but otherwise it is a very close copy of the original.

This is the second card that I have prepared for Judy and I to make today.  We ended up not getting to this card - we had a lot of catching up to do and only got to two of the planned cards.


Supplies
Stamps - A Cute Christmas; Short and Sweet
Ink - Cherry Cobbler; Cherry Cobbler, Pear Pizzazz and Old Olive Markers; Jet Black StazOn
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler; Old Olive; Very Vanilla; Jolly Holiday DSP
Other - Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Regals Button (Cherry Cobbler); Scallop Trim Border, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle and 1 3/4" circle punches; 1/2" corner rounder (non SU); dimensionals

No comments: