Thursday, December 2, 2010

Another Frame

I really liked the frame I had made last month (HERE) and decided to make one using up some of the Sending Love Specialty papers from the 2010 Occasions Mini.  I think it turned out really well - I ended up making two the same and I might make a third.  They will make great gifts for parents of little girls.

Although the paper already has glitter accents, I also spritzed it with a solution of Frost White Shimmer paint and rubbing alcohol for some added shine.  It is amazing how quickly these go together - a few pieces of paper, some ribbon, a brad and  you are done.


Supplies
Paper - Sending Love Specialty Designer Series Paper (retired); Pink Pirouette (to cover the back)
Other - Crochet Lace trim; Sending Love Real Red Epoxy Brads (retired); Anywhere Glue Stick

No comments: