Monday, August 23, 2010

Aviary

When I first saw the stamp set Aviary in the 2010 Stampin' Up! catalogue I thought it was cute but didn't even think of putting it on my extensive wish list.  It became obvious in a very short time period that I was going to "need" this stamp set.  I signed up for Heather Summers' Aviary class - she so very kindly does a kit to go as we don't live in the same city.  The class fee included the stamp set!  How fun is that! 

My kit arrived last week and I quickly got the cards done - everything was cut and stamped.  I just had to punch a few pieces.  The kit included all the supplies for 4 projects - three standard size cards and one little card set that included 3 little notecards and a matchbook cover to hold them in.

This is the first of the cards.  I'll post the rest of them over the course of the week.

No comments: