Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Contempo Christmas

This year, before the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue was released I made a promise to myself that I would try not to buy any new Christmas Stamp sets.  I have quite a few - both Stampin' Up! and others - so at the time I felt I should not "invest" in anymore.  Well that was a very shortlived promise - fortunately I had promised to TRY not to buy any more - try being the operative word here.  Heather Summers posted on her blog that she was going to be doing a class in July using the new Contempo Christmas stamp set.  Although I don't live in Heather's city, she was also offering it as a class to go.  An added incentive was that Heather was offering a by invitation only online thank you class for anyone who purchased from her during the month of July.  So, of course,  I signed up for the class to go option.  My package arrived on Friday and I am so happy I got it.  The set includes an ornament stamp that coordinates perfectly with the SU ornament punch.  There is also a stylized christmas tree and two word stamps included in the set.  My kit included the supplies to make six different projects.  Five cards standard size cards one 3" x 3" card.  I plan to make several of these to use as tags on Christmas cards and to include with little gifts I give at the office.  I think I will make packages of the tags and use them as little gifts for my sisters, sisters-in-law, nieces, and friends. 

This is a photo of the 3 x 3 card using the supplies Heather provided with the class kit.


Have a great day and thanks for stopping in.

Marjorie

No comments: