Friday, August 13, 2010

Because I Care

I was searching around to find inspiration to make a card with the Because I Care stamp set (Level I Hostess set) and found THIS one on Paula Ballard's blog.  Paula is one of Heather Summers' Simply Stars team.  I also wanted to use up some of my retired Designer Series Papers so Paula's card fit my needs.

I also wanted to have some cards on hand that can be used for any occasion.  I felt the sentiment I used from Watercolour Trio could be used for thank you cards, sympathy cards or even an anniversary.   I thought Judy might like it as well so it was one of our projects this week.

The image was coloured in using markers as was the sentiment.  I also dragged the Whisper White sentiment panel against the Rich Razzleberry marker to get a little bit of added depth.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Because I Care (Level I Hostess set); Watercolour Trio (only available until August 31)
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry; Whisper White; Cottage Wall DSP (retired)
Ink - Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive markers
Other - Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; Curly Label and Scallop Oval punches

No comments: