Friday, August 20, 2010

Just Believe

I just recently received my Just Believe stamp set and now have made my first card using it.  It is pretty much a direct copy of Gretchen Barron's card seen HERE.  CASEing this card was big for me.  I usually hoard my embellishments but on this card I have used a lot of pearls - there are 20 of them!!!. 

Grretchen used a new punch that will be available when the Holiday Mini goes live on September 1.  I didn't include it in my preorder (one of the benefits of being a demonstrator) but I do have the Lots of Tags Sizzlits and there was one that was just perfect.

I coloured the stamp using markers and then stamped it onto the Whisper White cardstock.   I then put it through the Big Shot using the Finial Press Embossing folder.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Just Believe
Card Stock - Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White
Ink - Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant Markers
Accessories - Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Dimensionals
Punches - Scallop Trim Border, Scallop Trim Corner, Wide Oval
Other - Finial Press Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Lots of Tags Sizzlits

Hope you like it.  Have a great day!

No comments: