Saturday, August 21, 2010

Olive The Other Reindeer

Bad joke I know but I couldn't resist. After I had finished all of my Christmas cards last year I saw a card on Splitcoaststampers that I really liked. I bookmarked it and pulled it up last week. Although it does use retired ribbon and a retired button I liked it and wanted to recreate it. My card is basically the same but I added a layer and a bow. The original card featured shimmer mist but I decided not to use it. You can see the original on Splitcoaststampers by clicking HERE.   I ended up using it as one of the projects for Judy and I to do together at the beginning of the week.

So here is "Olive The Other Reindeer"


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Dasher; Four the Holidays
Card Stock - Old Olive; Real Red; Confetti White
Ink - Old Olive; Real Red and Old Olive markers
Accessories - Linen Thread; Dimensionals; Sleigh Bells Ribbon (retired - 2009 Holiday Mini); Real Red Button (retired)

No comments: