Saturday, August 7, 2010

Heather Summers - Simply July Thank You Day 4

The project for day 4 of the Simply July Thank You class was a cute little mini scrapbook made from three Stampin' Up! envelopes adhered together.  I decided to do mine as a little recipe folder.  I had made recipe folders from envelopes in the past but they were a little more involved than this one.   All I had to do was adhere the three envelopes to each other and decorate!

This is the front - I used two epoxy brads and a bit of black hemp twine to make the closure.


This is the back - I just used a piece of basic black cardstock and DSP to coordinate with the inside of the folder.


This shows one of the "pouches" on the inside.  I punched out a little bit so the tab on the recipe card would be visible.


Supplies
Card Stock - Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Sweet Pea DSP (retired)
Other - Red Epoxy Brads (retired), Black Hemp Twine, Naturally Serif Alphabet

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: