Sunday, October 11, 2009

Another Dasher Card

I love this little stamp. I forgot to put a greeting on this card, but I am not sure if I will put one on the outside. I like it just as it is. Not sure if you can see it, but I used one of the Stampin' Up! Texturx plates on the real red layer. I even spritzed it with alcohol as I have seem some people do. I think it made the impression a little deeper. I saw THIS card and really liked the layout and colours so I CASE'd it. I used the same colours and layout, but changed the stamp set and used a different Texturz plate (it is actually the other side of the one used in the original card). Hope you like it! Recipe:
Stamp Set - Dasher
Card Stock - Soft Suede, Real Red, Whisper White, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Ink - Soft Suede
Other - Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon

No comments: