Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Christmas Cocoa DSP

This is the 5th project presented by Heather Summers in her Simply Holidays - 2009 online class. One of the designs in the Christmas Cocoa DSP package is a very elegant one with flocked snowflakes on it. Heather has adapted this to make a working clock! The base of the project is an artist canvas and there is card stock and the DSP layered on top. She is brilliant. This is meant to be a photo display as well - I have not added those in yet, but they will be mounted on the 3 squares of soft suede card stock. I used up some of the felt flurries I had purchased last year. I need to work on the bow a little bit, but I am very pleased with the result.



Recipe:
Card Stock - Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa DSP
Other - Felt Flurries (retired), Gold Brads, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Join in the Cheer sizzlit decorative die for the Big shot, Clock Works and Artist Canvas

Here it is with photos of my nephew's three children and I fixed the bow. Will this not make a great gift for my nephew and his wife?


No comments: