Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Treat Cups

I made a bunch of these cards - just a piece of 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of card stock for the base - to give to some of the kids in my life (big and small). The black tab slides out so that the candies are released without destroying the card. When I stamped the greeting, I held the stamp in place for a minute and then dragged it down a bit. Not sure that it shows up really well in the photo. I used the Sanded background stamp on the card base.Recipe:
Stamps - Sweet Centres, Grateful Greetings, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sanded
Card Stock - Tangerine Tango (retired), Basic Black, Old Olive, Lavendar Lace, Whisper White
Ink - Versamark, Basic Black
Other - Sweet Treat Cups, 1 3/4 circle punch, Round Tab Punch, Ribbon (non SU), Mini Glue Dots, Black Embossing Powder

No comments: