Monday, October 19, 2009

Elegant Bouquet

One day while surfing various stamping blogs I came across a beautiful card using the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder and the new Ornament Punch. I thought I had bookmarked it so I could give credit - I knew I would be CASEing that card. I have made two versions - on the first I used glitter glue on one of the embossed impressions on the ornament. I am not sure I like it - it seems to take away from the elegant simplicity of the card. On both cards, I did sponge the edges of the ornament and used red glitter glue to highlight the centres of the flowers on the white card stock.

This layout would be very lovely with the ornament punched from the flocked paper in the Christmas Cocoa DSP pack.

This one has glitter glue on the ornament:
This one has no glitter glue on the ornament:
Recipe:
Stamp Set - Four the Holidays
Ink - Real Red
Card Stock - Real Red, Whisper White
Other - Glitter Glue, Elegant Bouquet embossing folder
Added October 28 - I have finally found out to whom I should give credit. Click HERE to go to Lisa Freeman's blog.

No comments: