I did not really like one of the cards I posted yesterday - the one with the glitter glue on the ornament. I removed that ornament and replaced it with one punched out of the flocked paper in the Christmas Cocoa DSP (thank you Judy for the suggestion). Before adhering that to the card, I painted White Frost shimmer paint onto the embossed flowers on the card base. Makes the card look completely different!
I had seen the card while blog surfing but did not know who the originator was - the person who posted it had received it in a swap at Leadership. I finally found out to whom credit should be given so click HERE.