Saturday, October 17, 2009

Swap - Christmas Cards

As I mentioned in my last post, I signed up to participate in another swap hosted by Marie Kirkwood. Participants are to make 12 card fronts (4 x 5 1/4). They get sent to Marie who then sends back 11 different card fronts to each participant. As hostess, Marie gets to keep one of each entry

This is what I am sending in. I bought this stamp set last year with great plans to do watercolouring. A little bit ambitious for this amateur artist so the stamp was left to gather dust until I saw THIS card one day and decided I loved the way it looked. I made a few changes, but the overall feel of the card stays the same.
Recipe:
Stamp Sets - Home for Christmas, Yuletide Christmas
Ink - Soft Suede, Real Red Marker
Card Stock - Real Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Other - Gold Elastic Cord, Wide Oval and Scallop Oval Punches, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Crystals Effects



No comments: