Friday, October 2, 2009

Thoughts & Prayers - Anniversary

My niece and her husband are celebrating their first wedding anniversary so here is the card I made for them. I had seen THIS card and knew that I wanted to CASE it. I had to go out and buy the Martha Stewart butterfly punch - it is so cute and has the large and small butterflies on the same punch. You can very faintly see the texture on the white background panel - I used the SU Perfect Details Texturz Plate. I have seen suggestions to spritz the paper with water or rubbing alcohol to get a deeper impression - I did not have either in my craft room so ended up with a very delicate looking impression which is fine with me.



This is a bit of a close up showing the shimmery white CS I used. As always, pictures do not do the shimmery paper justice. It is really pretty IRL.


All of the card stock and inks used are Stampin' Up!, but the punch, half pearls and the stamp used for the greeting are not.
Recipe:
Stamps - Thoughts & Prayers, nonSU greeting
CS - Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette (retired), Shimmery White
Ink - Rich Razzleberry (stamped off once)
Other - Ribbon - Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot, Crystal Effects, nonSU half Pearls, Nestabilities, Perfect Details Texturz Plate, Big Shot

No comments: