Thursday, July 29, 2010

A Bag Full of Note Cards

In addition to purchasing Becky Roberts' Tres Chic Handbag tutorial, I bought her Purse-onally Perfect Notes tutorial. This tutorial gives the instructions to make a "purse" as well as several cards. The purse is much larger than the ones in the Tres Chic collection - the cards are standard 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".

I used the same designer series paper (now retired) used in the tutorial but did not make the cards included with the tutorial. Instead I made some note cards - the bag hold 12 of them with their envelopes. I am not entirely happy with the bow I have put on the front pouch of the bag, but overall I'm pleased with the result.

This is the bag - check back tomorrow to see one of the cards.



Supplies
Card Stock - Basic Gray, Sahara Sand, Urban Oasis DSP (retired)
Other - Clear Round Rhinestone Brads, Kiwi Kiss/Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon (retired)

No comments: