Saturday, July 10, 2010

Simply Thank You - Project 9


The project for day 9 of the Simply Thank You class featured new products from the Stampin' Up! catalogue released July 1.  The colours are Peach Parfait (a new InColour) and two of the new core colours (Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso).  The stamp set - Because I Care - is a new Level One hostess set.  The ribbon is 1/8" taffeta.  Although I did not yet have the Early Espresso ribbon (it was on backorder) I did have the Very Vanilla so I coloured it with my marker.  I also used markers to ink up the flower - Early Espresso for the leaves and stem and Peach Parfait for the flower itself.  I then sponged on a bit of Cherry Cobbler ink.  Although summer has barely begun, this card makes me think of fall!

Have a great day!

Supplies
Stamp Set - Because I Care
Card Stock - Peach Parfait, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Ink - Early Espresso and Peach Parfait Markers, Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad
Other - Very Vanilla 1/8" Taffeta ribbon (coloured with Early Espresso marker), dimensionals, large oval punch

No comments: