Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Coffee and Cake

These two colours are just meant to be together - Early Espresso and Crumb Cake (are you as happy as I am about the new name for Kraft?).  I wanted to do a simple, monochromatic card using the Because I Care stamp set and decided on these two colours.  I am really pleased with the result and have already mailed it to it's intended recipient - Heather Summers.  Heather shares so much of her talent on her blog and her online classes that I wanted to send her a little thank you note to express my appreciation and to let her know how she inspires me.

I know that Crumb Cake is one of Heather's favourite Stampin' Up! colours so I wanted to use it with just one other colour.  I debated between Chocolate Chip and Early Espresso.  The Espresso was the obvious choice - who doesn't like coffee and cake!

The card uses only one stamp set - Because I Care (Level I Hostess set)

Front


Inside


Supplies
Stamp Set - Because I Care
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Ink - Early Espresso

No comments: