Monday, July 26, 2010

Watercolour Trio

The set Watercolour Trio is fast becoming one of my favourites.  It is only available from the Summer Mini Catalogue until August 31.  I decided to use it with two of the new InColours - Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz.  I stamped the floursh from Elements of Style on the base card using Poppy Parade ink to give a very subtle background.  Using the Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz markers I inked up the flower image and stamped it onto Whisper White.  This panel was layered onto a piece of Pear Pizzazz card stock.  I was wishing I had bought some of the coordinating ribbon, but instead crimped a piece of the Poppy card stock and adhered it with dimensionals.  The greeting was stamped onto whisper white using Poppy Parade ink.  I lightly stamped the leaves using Pear Pizzazz.  This was then punched with the small oval punch and layered onto a large oval punched from Pear Pizzazz.  I adhered this to the card with dimensionals.



Supplies

Stamp Sets - Watercolour Trio, Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Ink - Poppy Parade and Pear Pizzazz markers
Other - Large and Small Oval Punches, Crimper, Dimensionals

No comments: