Thursday, July 8, 2010

Simply Thank You - Project 8


Heather Summers' project for Day 8 of the Simply Thank you class  again featured the Sock Monkey stamp set.  I liked the layout, and Awash with Flowers is always close at hand, so I decided to use the colour scheme from one of the segments in the Simply Stamping 2 class - Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight and Basic Black with that stamp set (have I mentioned how much I love that set)?  In addition to using a couple of the new colours, I used a tiny bit of the brand new 1/8" Taffeta ribbon.  I also used a button from the newly retired Button Latte collection.


Supplies:
Stamp Set - Awash with Flowers, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink - Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black
Other - 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Button Latte (retired), Word Window and Modern Label punches

No comments: